Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Spring Break is turning into a Winter Break...


Tomorrow is my last day of undergraduate classes at the University of Washington. Today was my last business class and presentation. Today is my last day at work. Tomorrow I am getting my car fixed up like new. Saturday will be my last two finals as an Undergrad at UW. I am basically done with a final paper that is due on Monday.

I... AM... ALMOST... DONE!

Ok, so I still have to take an evening class at South Seattle next quarter but all I have to do is pass it which should be a breeze! I took an accounting class through Bellevue Community college and 4.0'd it, so this shouldn't be much more difficult.

I can't wait for Spring Break!!! Although weather.com is telling me that we are going to Arizona and Utah during a huge winter storm. I just hope it passes quickly so the M's games don't get rained out. Michelle and I agreed that if the weather is simply too much to handle, we are going to take a right turn for Vegas. It's not like we have any reservations anywhere so we can fly by the seat of our pants. Hopefully it won't come to that though, because Vegas isn't much fun when you're only twenty.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment