Thursday, January 28, 2010

Law School Update

I was in my information systems class yesterday where the professor was lecturing on databases. After discussing the logic necessary to understand databases, he flashed a sample Logic Games question from the LSAT and I got physically sick. My stomach turned in knots and I began sweating as I averted my glance away from his slide. What is wrong with me? I guess the LSAT had a bigger impact on me than I thought...

I was also waitlisted yesterday at the University of Colorado. Now I would love to go to school in Boulder! They have an amazing school, an amazing law program, an amazing Indian Law program, and it's located in one of the most beautiful locations in America. I am going to accept my spot on the waitlist and begin kissing up to them as much as I possibly can without becoming annoying. They truly are at the top of my list of schools to attend... along with the University of Washington and the University of Arizona.

Now what I don't understand is why I haven't heard from some of the schools that are lower on my list. Namely, why hasn't Gonzaga written to me yet? It's not like there are people with great numbers just waiting to knock down the door in Spokane. As an almost business graduate please allow me to give you (Gonzaga) a little advice... If you want great people to go to your school than you need to get your acceptances out really early and throw a whole bunch of money at them. Every acceptance that people get from a better school is yet another potential applicant who rejects you before even hearing from you. What in god's name are you waiting for?!?

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment