Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Exciting Two Days!


Well I have an exciting two days coming up! Tomorrow afternoon I am meeting with the head of the Native American Law Department at UW to talk about the program. My goal is to introduce myself, learn a little about him, and learn about all the wonderful opportunities that I will be able to take part in. He only has a few minutes to talk, but this is my first contact with the law school since my acceptance!

On Friday I get to have a lovely visit with a counselor at South Seattle Community College. I am a University of Washington early entrance, double major, honors student going to a T1 law school next year and I have to go speak to a counselor at a lower end community college about signing up for Spanish 103. It seems like a waste of my time, but oh well! You have to do what you have to do...

After I meet up with Michelle we are going to head to the Admitted Students Open House at UW! I am going to do my best to meet as many people as possible, be confident and conversational, and find out when UW sends out financial aid information. Apparently financial aid is doled out based on your need, and according to my FAFSA my need is "A LOT... Damn you're broke!" I also want to get a sense of where people are planning on living next year...

Man, this week is flying by...

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment