Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Law School Relationship


Seeing as this past Sunday was Valentines day, I figured I would speak about the idea of having a relationship in law school. I have a wonderful girlfriend who has been with me for almost the last two years. We met while I was playing baseball for the high school that she attended, and we have been loving it up ever since! However, right after we started dating she was accepted to a school that is a few hours away from UW. Now we manage to see each other every week and we talk all the time, so things have gone really well! Being the amazing girl that she is, she was willing to follow me to law school wherever I decided to attend. Now that I am going to UW, she gets to stay where she is. I think that in the long run this will work out best for both of us... She gets to finish her education debt free at a school she loves and I get the extra time I need during the week to be successful in law school.

Really, I don't see how anything is going to change when I start Law School. Although I will be a hell of a lot more busy it will all come down to how I manage my time, and seeing her is worth skipping an hour or two of xbox in the afternoon. It's funny how things always seem to work out for the better in the end!

I'm sure that I will have much more to say after my first year at UW...

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment