Monday, February 1, 2010

In at Oregon!


My Dad called and gave me the play by play as he opened up an acceptance letter from the University of Oregon today. They also gave me a $6000 scholarship that is renewable each year. I am very happy about this acceptance because it means that I now have the choice between Seattle and Oregon. I love that Oregon is close to home without being too close. I love that the law school is beautiful, the campus is beautiful, and it's in a wonderful location for me. I love that it won't be too expensive given the scholarship. I don't like that it doesn't have even the smallest Native American law program, and everyone warns that the job prospects are horrible in Oregon where the only real legal market is Portland. Lewis and Clark Law School is in Portland people!

I'm going to enjoy the feeling of acceptance though, and I pray for many more acceptances to come!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment