Friday, February 26, 2010

UW Law School Open House


Well I just got home from the first annual UW Law School Open House for the class of 2013 and I am more excited than ever! The faculty that I met were awesome. The students who spoke to us were full of stories about the opportunities that UW has made available for them. I met a ton of great people, and one in particular who had actually taught on a South Dakota Reservation through the Teach for America program. I am so excited to be surrounded with such interesting and intelligent people. After our little Q&A session we watched the final round of a moot court competition which made law school much more real for me. I could see myself in front of the court presenting the case, and I was confident enough to think I could have done just fine!

The next step in my law school saga is to hear if I was chosen to give an interview for the Gates Public Law Scholarship... fingers crossed.

In other news, I was able to sign up for the evening Spanish class at South Seattle Community College today which means that I am going to graduate! Hooray for me!!!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment